Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics. Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment. Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet". Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots. Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position. Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning. Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase. Soft 100% Nylon topcloth with EcoFresh earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- Cost effective alternative to expensive custom-made orthotics
- For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.