You provide 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, and 19 muscles. We provide one cool roller and ultimate relief! Give your tired feet the massaging benefits of the Plantar Pal. Doctors have known for years that using cold therapy coupled with massage on sore and inflamed tissue relieves pain, reduces swelling, and increase flexibility to promote healing. Patients with plantar fasciitis can use the roller as a device to stretch, massage, and ice the plantar fascia and increase flexibility to promote healing. Those experiencing soreness from tired feet will find the massaging benefits of the roller pleasant and therapeutic. Instructions: Open the cap and fill with tap water to the max fill line (above the top traction band). With the cap off (to let the ice expand the first time), put in the freezer in an upright position. Remove from freezer, screw on cap. Place the Plantar Pal on the floor or carpet and roll back and forth underfoot. More downward pressure will create a deeper massage. Choose either the deep massaging nubs or the ribs for a lighter massage. Immediately after use, place back in the freezer with the cap on. The Plantar Pal will be ready for next time. *If completely thawed re-start from step 1. If only out for an hour or so, no need, just put back into the freezer.
- Cold therapy coupled with massage on sore and inflamed tissue relieves pain, reduces swelling and increase flexibility to promote healing
- Two massage options - Nubs for aggressive massage and ribs for less aggressive massage.
- Fill with water and freeze for cold massage
- NON-SLIP - bands on the outer edges to keep the roller in place under foot.
- Give your tired feet the massaging benefits of the Plantar Pal!