A simple way to support your neck while sleeping is to use a cervical roll. A cervical roll, also known as a neck roll or cervical pillow, is a small pillow placed in your pillowcase that supports your neck while you sleep. Your neck is comprised of 7 bones called vertebrae, and these bones normally form a slight forward curve called a lordosis. Maintaining that forward curve in your neck is important while you treat your neck pain. It can help take pressure off spinal discs and nerves. The cervical roll helps to provide the right amount of support for your neck to help keep it in alignment while lying in bed. Pillow Case Included! The pillowcase is thin and super snug against the pillow! Look closely and you will see it!
- EXTRA FIRM - Firm support for the neck helps to alleviate and prevent neck and back pain
- CERVICAL NECK SUPPORT - Provides cervical spine orthopedic support while promoting natural sleeping habits on the side or back.
- PREMIUM PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT - Design ensures proper spine alignment and posture while sitting, providing comfortable neck pain relief
- USE THIS PILLOW ANYWHERE - It is versatile - use at home or when traveling, for tv watching or sleeping
- HIGH QUALITY REMOVABLE COVER - Fully washable pillow case, round neck roll pillow