Plantar fasciitis usually strikes with a vengeance with the first steps of ones day, but there is no need to go through that painful experience. Wearing a boot at night can prevent the plantar fascia at the bottom of ones foot from tightening, making for a more pleasant experience when one gets out of bed in the morning. The soft night boot is secured with three contact-closure straps. These secure the foot at a 90-degree angle without being overly restrictive. Outside of the straps, the front of the boot for plantar fasciitis is open, which enhances the breathability of the support. And of course, one can customize the length of the straps to fit ones foot, ankle, and calf. The night brace for plantar fascia pain is free of latex and it fits either the right or left foot.
- Is the standard night splint too rigid or uncomfortable to wear? Try our soft night splint for super comfort and relief
- Designed to help minimize the pain and discomfort of plantar fasciitis
- Allows the patient to apply a consistent 90o angle stretch to the plantar fascia by holding the foot in gentle dorsiflexion
- Soft padded cover provides greater patient comfort and protection against irritation to the skin and breakdown
- Removable foam wedge insert is included for additional 5" stretch on the plantar fascia