This boot for a broken toe offers support and protection that your child needs after they break their toe or a bone in their foot. This can be very painful and may decrease their mobility. The Mars Wellness broken toe boot can help to decrease the pain and provide support to the foot. This orthopedic boot for broken toe can help with injuries such as broken toes, stress fractures to the foot or ankle, sprains of the ankle or big toe, or diabetic ulcers. It also can be used as a post-op boot, such as after a bunion surgery.
- CHECK SIZE CHART ABOVE: Small - Fits the average child between 1-2 years old. Fits sole length 5 1/2"
- Kids sizes provide a durable more comfortable alternative to casting
- Lightweight plastic uprights provide superb stabilization
- Deluxe foam liner can be easily hand washed to keep the boot feeling fresh at all times!
- Designed especially for children for the treatment of stable fractures, ankle sprains, stress fractures, and other injuries of the foot and ankle