SPECIAL DESIGN FOR CHILDREN This boot for a broken toe offers support and protection that you need after you break your toe or a bone in your foot. This can be very painful, and may decrease your mobility. The Mars Wellness broken toe boot can help to decrease the pain and provide support to the foot. For maximum comfort, the boot for fractured toe and other injuries is lined with a deluxe foam material that is soft and comfortable against one's skin. It has two straps over the foot and one over the ankle. These Velcro closures make the broken toe boot easy to apply and adjust for a customized fit and desired compression. This fracture toe boot is surprisingly lightweight and has a low profile when compared to other broken toe boots. The low profile helps to improve mobility when wearing. It also features an arching rocker design, which makes it easier to walk with a toe injury. The arched bottom allows one to move around in a more natural way. This broken toe boot leaves the toe area open, which increases the breathability of the boot and prevents any rubbing of the toes against the end of the boot. It also has a wide footbed that allows for bandaging and swelling. Once the swelling has gone down, you can adjust the straps and tighten for a better fit. This orthopedic boot for broken toe can help with injuries such as broken toes, stress fractures to the foot or ankle, sprains of the ankle or big toe, or diabetic ulcers. It also can be used as a post-op boot, such as after a bunion surgery.
- CHECK SIZE CHART ABOVE: Small - Fits the average child between 1-2 years old. Fits sole length 5 1/2"
- Kids sizes provide a durable more comfortable alternative to casting
- Lightweight plastic uprights provide superb stabilization
- Deluxe foam liner can be easily hand washed to keep the boot feeling fresh at all times!
- Designed especially for children for the treatment of stable fractures, ankle sprains, stress fractures, and other injuries of the foot and ankle