When it comes to finding low profile, comfortable support for your thumb, it's hard to beat the MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector. It features a total of three stays around your thumb to provide restriction of movement while allowing full wrist motion. The Tee Pee Thumb Protector is made out of soft felt material that breaths well and holds up to daily use. The wrist strap has some stretch to it that helps add compression and support around your wrist. The product is well suited for use at work and home for treating sprains and tendonitis injuries. Patients appreciate the product's low profile features while physician's recognize the American made quality inside every Tee Pee Thumb Protector.
- BodyPart Measured: Distance from wrist to thumb IP (middle) joint
- Malleable stays: main, dorsal and palmar stays can all be adjusted to customize for each patient
- Perforated suede: improves evaporative ability
- Polypropylene felt: wicks moisture away from skin. Fits right or left.
- Triple stays: encompasses the thumb to provide a secure environment following injury