The Mars Wellness Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma. The square toe design acts as a bumper and provides additional room and comfort for your foot. The shoe also features high ankle strapping that maintains your foot in proper position. A rigid rocker sole allows for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction. Universal fit allows the Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe to be worn on either the left or right foot. How a Broken Foot Shoe Helps after Surgery: After foot surgery, freely moving around can easily undo the repairs the surgeon made. Therefore, recovery from foot surgery typically involves a period of immobilization, followed by several weeks of progressive weight bearing and motion, including use of a walking boot or a medical shoe for broken foot care.
- Allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma
- Square toe feature acts as a bumper and gives added protection at the toe area
- Adjustable ankle strap and padded heel minimize heel slippage and allows for proper foot positioning
- Rigid Rocker sole and traction soul allows for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction
- Our broken toe or foot / Post Op boot can be worn on either the right or left foot. And comes with a removable insole