BE SURE TO CHECK FOR YOUR SIZE ON THE SIZE CHART IN THE PRODUCT IMAGES ABOVE. The Mars Wellness Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma. The square toe design acts as a bumper and provides additional room and comfort for your foot. The shoe also features high ankle strapping that maintains your foot in proper position. A rigid rocker sole allows for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction. Universal fit allows the Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe to be worn on either the left or right foot. How a Broken Foot Shoe Helps after Surgery: After foot surgery, freely moving around can easily undo the repairs the surgeon made. Therefore, recovery from foot surgery typically involves a period of immobilization, followed by several weeks of progressive weight bearing and motion, including use of a walking boot or a medical shoe for broken foot care. Key Features of Post-operative Shoe: Finding the right shoes after one has broken or otherwise injured the foot can be a daunting task. This particular boot meets most medical professionals list of criteria when it comes to selecting the best shoe for a broken foot once a period of immobilization has come to an end. Following is a list of the reasons that makes these shoes good after a broken foot or plantar surgery: Shoes for use after surgery, including ones to repair broken toes, bunions, hammertoe, Lisfranc fractures, plantar fasciitis and more. - Rigid sole of the flat shoe for broken foot injuries is highly supportive. - Rocker sole and traction at the bottom of the post-surgery support shoe make movement easier and safer. - Ankle, mid- and forefoot straps are highly adjustable thanks to Velcro closures. - Soft padding along the inner portion of the post broken foot shoes make them comfortable for extended periods of use. - Foot fracture shoe comes in a narrower womens size and a wider version for men.
- SIZING: Fits little kids sizes 11-1 (Aprox 3.5 - 6 years old)
- Allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma - Square toe feature acts as a bumper and gives added protection at the toe area
- Adjustable ankle strap and padded heel minimize heel slippage and allows for proper foot positioning
- Rigid Rocker sole and traction soul allows for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction
- Our broken toe or foot / Post Op boot can be worn on either the right or left foot. And comes with a removable insole