The Mars Wellness Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. It's specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use. Ultimate Protection: The ultimate in protection, adjustability, edema control, and durability. A full-size walking boot offering heavy support (2 total air cells) for individual fit and support. Indicated for stable fractures of the lower leg and ankle, severe ankle sprains, post-op, and high level of swelling/edema. Promotes Healing: The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has 2 adjustable air cells that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery.
- Features a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection
- Closed-cell foam insole which actively absorbs the shock of heel strike and allows for a more comfortable walking experience.
- Two air bladders which inflate and deflate independently. Included air pump enables customized inflation and deflation of bladders for custom fit
- Removable TOE COVER - Deluxe tri-layer composite boot liner
- Light-weight design and rocker sole promotes a natural gait. Helps to support foot and ankle sprains and fractures