This pediatric elbow stabilizer prevents the elbow from bending while permitting other movements of the arm. Therefore, this pediatric elbow splint is ideal for a number of situations where a childs movements must be limited. The medical-grade foam material of which the elbow brace for kids is constructed means wearing this it is also a fairly pleasant experience. USE AT HOME: Prevents Thumb Sucking - To care for some broken arms/elbows - To treat a sprained elbow - To prevent special needs children from hitting or scratching their faces. USE IN THE HOSPITAL: Quickly controls arm movement - Prevents pulling NG tubes, IV tubes, Tracheotomy - Highly recommended following cleft palate surgery - Prevents putting objects into mouth, scratching bandages, injuries or skin - During X-Rays (X-Rayable) - Prevents self inflicted injury (Retts).
- This pediatric arm restraint and immobilizer wrap prevents your infants elbow from bending - Fits both the right and left elbows
- Made from a comfortable, latex free medical-grade foam material that is soft against the skin of your baby.
- Our elbow immobilizer is used as an arm restraint to prevent face or mouth touching after cleft palate repair surgery, for special needs children, to stop thumb sucking, or during IV therapy to prevent IV tubes from being pulled out.
- Use as an elbow splint to immobilize or stabilize your child's elbow after an injury, sprain, bone fracture, or surgery.
- Easily adjustable Velcro straps for desired compression and pain relief - Works great for Kids!