This pediatric elbow stabilizer prevents the elbow from bending while permitting other movements of the arm. Therefore, this pediatric elbow splint is ideal for a number of situations where a childs movements must be limited. The medical-grade foam material of which the elbow brace for kids is constructed means wearing this it is also a fairly pleasant experience. USE AT HOME: Prevents Thumb Sucking. To care for some broken arms/elbows. To treat a sprained elbow. To prevent special needs children from hitting or scratching their faces. USE IN THE HOSPITAL: Quickly controls arm movement. Prevents pulling NG tubes, IV tubes, Tracheotomy. Highly recommended following cleft palate surgery. Prevents putting objects into mouth, scratching bandages, injuries or skin. During X-Rays (X-Rayable). Prevents self inflicted injury (Retts). These elbow supports for kids and babies are highly versatile products. They can be used in any situation where there arm/elbow needs to be kept straight, such as for treating some fractures and sprains of the elbow or arm. Keeping your child from bending the elbow also prevents him or her from touching the face. This might be needed after cleft lip or cleft palate repair or for a special needs child in need of gentle restraint. This can also be a great tool for breaking a thumb-sucking habit. An elbow immobilizer brace can also stop a kid from disrupting an IV. The arm restraints for babies and children rely on an incredibly simple design. The soft cuff wraps around the arm and its rigid splints keep the arm and elbow straight. Try touching your face without bending the elbow it cant be done. Thats why this product is such a great one for things like cleft palate repair or for special needs children where the hands need to be kept away from the face. Immobilizing the elbow also protects against additional damage and allows healing to take place for sprains and fractures.
- This todder arm restraint and immobilizer wrap prevents your child's elbow from bending - Fits both the right and left elbows
- Made from a comfortable, latex free medical-grade foam material that is soft against the skin.
- Our elbow immobilizer is used as an arm restraint to prevent face or mouth touching after cleft palate repair surgery, for special needs children, to stop thumb sucking, or during IV therapy to prevent IV tubes from being pulled out.
- Use as an elbow splint to immobilize or stabilize your toddlers elbow after an injury, sprain, bone fracture, or surgery.
- Easily adjustable Velcro straps for desired compression and pain relief - Works great for Kids!