Size:9 Pieces Mars Wellness Foam Tubing can be added to the handles of metal utensils to make eating easier for people who struggle with limited grip, weak grasp, hand arthritis pain, and limited hand function. The tubing can be cut to fit any handle size, and various sized bores allow for use with utensils of varying thickness. Easily applied and removed, these foam tubes create assistive eating aids out of traditional utensils. They can also be used for a variety of other household tools that might be difficult to use by those with limited range of motion in their fingers, hands, and wrists.
- ERGONOMIC ADAPTIVE AND WIDE FOR A STEADY, EASY GRIP - This set of adaptive of foam tubing provides a wider grip for greater control and more secure grip on everyday objects.
- WORKS WITH MOST EVERY DAY CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS - Perfect for pens, pencils, markers, chalk, pastels, silverware, toothbrushes, brushes, small flashlights, lipstick, mascara and general makeup items
- GRIP UTENSILS WITH EASE - Especially helpful for those with Osteo or Rheumatoid Arthritis. You will be able to grip for hours but only feel the exhaustive strain of a few minutes' work, comfortable grip for those needing assistance such as individuals with ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Ehler-Danlos Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis
- CUSTOM EASY TO CUT - Foam tubing grips come in 12 lengths this allows each tube to conveniently cover multiple objects. Simply cut with scissors, easily mark tubing at the desired length for each object.
- 9 PIECE ASSORTMENT VARIOUS DIAMETERS AND COLORS: 9 pieces of tubing. Three blue foam tubes have a diameter of 1.9cm and are perfect for knives and thicker utensils. The red foam tubes are .95cm and are most useful for spoons and forks. The smallest tubing is .6cm in diameter and is best used for pens, pencils and toothbrushes