MARS Wellness Comfort Dorsal Night Splint is primarily intended for treating Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis, and may be ideal for other conditions recommended by a physician. The purpose of this light weight plantar fasciitis night brace is to keep the patient's ankle in a neutral position overnight, passively stretching the calf and plantar fascia during sleep. This gentle stretch helps reduce the muscle contracture, inflammation and associated pain. The lightweight, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable and has three padded straps with buckles to ensure immobilization. In addition, the padding features a washable Lycra covering that is cool against the skin for maximum comfort.
- Our dorsal night splint is clinically proven to manage pain caused by foot drop, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendinitis while you sleep.
- Less bulky and more comfortable than a traditional posterior night splint, which is difficult to walk or move in.
- Provides passive stretch to both the Achilles tendon and the plantar fascia by pulling from above.
- Holds your foot upright while you rest for a gentle, consistent stretch to your plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, and calf muscle.
- Comfort dorsal plantar facitis night splint fits both the left or right foot.