EVA orthotic with re-enforced, hardened plastic (PE) shell for added motion control and stability. Cushioned shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption. Can be trimmed in forefoot if necessary. Designed to provide greater control in faster paced activities such as running and fast walking.
- Designed to provide greater control in faster paced activities such as running and fast walking.
- 4 degree rear foot wedge to provide support and control which helps prevent excess pronation.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact.
- To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water or our specially formulated Vionic Footbed Cleaner with nylon brush. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight. It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.