Walking casts are often made of plaster or fiberglass, and are used to help protect your lower extremities, as they heal from fracture, injury or surgery. While a cast can get warm and be uncomfortable during the summer, a cast can leave your toes feeling cold -- since they are completely exposed -- during the winter, or while sitting in an air-conditioned room. Keep your toes covered, to keep them warm, while wearing a walking cast.
One size fits most. Simply pull elastic around the back of your boot or cast. Can be used in many situations, with cam walkers, cast, splints, or any circumstance that would leave your toes open to the elements.
Useful in the Summer
While a cast can get warm and be uncomfortable during the summer, your toes are completely exposed, and therefore feel cold. Strap on this cover and protect your cast and warm up your toes.
Useful in the Winter
During the winter, or while sitting in an air-conditioned room, Keep your toes covered and warm.
- Protect your toes and foot from the elements with this premium cast toe cover. Strap on this cover and protect your cast and toes from harm and cold
- Soft and cast cover is a comfortable and breathable toe covering that keeps your toes warm, clean and protected
- Elastic strap quickly wraps onto your cast or boot for a custom super comfortable fit
- Constructed of comfortable stockinette and wide elastic strap
- For extra warmth and protection you can use two toe covers on one foot.