Mars Wellness Heated Neck and Shoulder Wrap: This unique cold heat pad provides instant pain relief from everyday aches and pains. To use a heated neck warmer, lay the neck wrap on a polyester cloth or a polyester towel with a lightly moistened surface, then place them into your microwave. On first use the neck and shoulder heating pad may appear a little damp, this is normal as the moisture from the stones and seeds is released. Our heating pad for neck pain relief will remain at a comfortable heat for up to an hour and can be reheated, please allow the wrap to cool down between uses. DO NOT MICROWAVE HEATING PAD FOR MORE THAN A TOTAL OF 3 MINUTES.--- About Us: At Mars Wellness, we aim for complete customer satisfaction. We won’t settle for anything less. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our heating pad microwavable, please reach out to us right away, so we can help you.
- Cold & Heated Neck Wrap: The blue heat and cold therapy wrap is filled with Tourmaline stone which provides relaxing hot and cold therapy. Tourmaline Stone is known for its soothing and healing benefits. This neck heat pad is the perfect shape for treating most parts of the body.
- Hot & Cold Therapy: Heat neck and shoulder heat wrap for 1 – 1 ½ minutes and remove from microwave. Check the temperature of the heat pack before using it. For cold therapy wrap the neck wrap in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer for at least an hour.
- High-Quality: Our microwavable heating pads are made with polyester material which is soft outer material and measures 17.7” x 5.5”. This heat pack is designed with gentle weighted pressure which provides stress relief from everyday pains and aches.
- Care & Cleaning: Do not wash the shoulder heating pads in the washing machine. Wipe the outer shell of the cold neck wrap with clean water. Air dry or fluff dry with a hairdryer. Do not use bleach on the neck shoulder heating pad. Do not submerge the microwave neck heating wrap in water.
- Precautions: On first use, the heat pad microwavable may appear a little damp, this is normal as the moisture from the stones and seeds is released. Please allow the hot compress wrap to cool down between uses. DO NOT MICROWAVE HEAT PAD FOR MORE THAN A TOTAL OF 3 MINUTES. Do not leave the reusable heating pad unattended in the microwave.