Follow this compartment plates portion control plate for adults for balanced meal building and optimal portion sizes to meet your health goals. This plate uses the evidence-based approach to portion control called the MyPlate Method. It can be used for diabetic diets, bariatric portion control, weight loss, and/or overall healthy eating. This plate encouraged increased vegetable and fruit consumption which will increase your vitamin, mineral, and fiber intakes. Follow the Portion Control Plate for healthy meal-building for adults. Half of your plate vegetables (½-1 cup) or fruit (½ cup fruit) or mix and match. ¼ of your plate carbohydrates such as a whole wheat piece of toast/bun, or ½ cup cooked rice, pasta, or oatmeal. Tip: make at least half of your grains whole wheat. ¼ of your plate (2oz-equivalents) lean protein such as lean ground beef, beans, chicken breast. Tip: a protein portion is also about the size of your palm. You may choose to add a serving of low fat dairy on the side.
- Balanced meals every time - No matter your health goals, the Portion Control Plate for weight loss for adults from Mars Wellness takes the guesswork out of meal building and prep for a balanced lunch or dinner meal; follow the sections on the plate for portion control.
- Scientifically proven - This portion control plate measuring plate uses the MyPlate Method which is supported by the USDA, Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025, and is dietitian-approved.
- Weight loss - Portion control bowls and plates designed with weight loss, bariatric portion control, and blood sugar-control in mind.
- Easy to clean - The Mars Wellness divided diet plate is made of dishwasher safe, sturdy plastic to make clean up easier. Our bariatric plates for portion control are easy to clean and store.
- Optimize your nutrition - Following the Mars Wellness food portion containers for weight loss boosts vitamin, mineral, and fiber intakes. Great for counting calories and watching food intake.