The Mars Wellness sock liner is ideal when wearing any type of walker boot.
These socks are available in both a low and high-top version, depending on the height of your walker boot. The sock is compatible with any walking boot, including air walkers and air cast walker boots. They are very comfortable to wear because of the thick, cushioned knit material it is made of. The thick material helps to prevent any uncomfortable rubbing that can cause blisters.
This sock also is ideal as a diabetic boot sock; since they are non-constricting and composed of a synthetic knit material that helps keeps the foot and leg dry. Socks for walker boots can act as a buffer between your foot and the brace, a sock is much easier to clean than most walker boot linings. You can wash these socks in the washing machine and dry on low heat. If you are looking for a walker boot, search for our " Premium Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Ankle / Foot Stabilizer Boot "
- WALK IN COMFORT - Our innovative premium super soft fabric socks are Intended to help reduce skin irritation while wearing a foot brace or walking boot
- STAY DRY - Cushioned synthetic knit helps keep the foot and leg dry providing greater patient comfort
- PERFECT SIZE - Extra long sock is thick and non-constricting
- UNIVERSAL FOR ALL WALKER BOOTS / BRACES - Designed for use in all style Mars Wellness, Aircast, Ossur, Ovation, United Surgical cam walkers
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Universal size is convenient for all patients